Saturday, November 24, 2012

Promotion of Thine Own Self Be True

If you know me personally, engage with me on social media, or have an obsessive impulse to stalk my life in search of constant updates and information, then you probably know by now that I have a new job. For those of you that don't fall into any of those categories, I recently joined the staff of Cincinnati Magazine as an Associate Editor, an endeavor which I am extremely excited about and very grateful for. I'll be undertaking numerous responsibilities at the publication, one being to contribute to and oversee a few of our online blogs, particularly those of a sports-related subject matter.

To wit, I recently wrote a piece for our Bengals Blog regarding Carson Palmer's return to Cincinnati, facing the Bengals for the first time since his temper tantrum and subsequent trade last season. I'm taking this opportunity to not only apprise you of the new path I'm journeying forward on, but also to shamelessly promote myself and the new column. If you really like me (or have a particularly intense obsession with me), you can even subscribe to the magazine in a few different ways.

Don't worry, I promise not to bog you down any longer with inane updates of my quotidian life. That's what Facebook posts are for. So without further ado...



Thanks for reading

No comments: