Wednesday, January 28, 2009

New Blog Posts

Hey. I know I have totally sucked with putting out new posts recently. This is partly because I'm busy, and partly because I'm lazy. However, there are few interesting things on the horizon that I'm sure you will be overly excited to hear about.

First, I will do my prediction for the Super Bowl. It should be up sometime before the game Sunday night. I truly hope the Steelers lose and something horrible happens to them.

Secondly, I will be posting another two-part "Random Thoughts" column in the near future - most likely sometime next week. It's been a while since my last Random Thoughts posting, so I understand your excitement.

Hopefully I'll get back on track after next week with regular posts. If not, then I apologize in advance. I have this feeling that it wouldn't really ruin your life, but I don't want to risk it.


-Justin

No comments: